Monday, November 08, 2004

1 down, 2 to go

I'm thrilled to have off on Friday... sadly though, it really means I'll just sleep in until 9, get up and rake leaves... borrow dad's truck, and haul yard scraps away... I'm such an adult! Hmph!

So, practice is going pretty well. It feels awesome to teach the little kids technique work. It's hard to remember that they need to count strokes from the flags to wall, or to kick 6 times off the wall, or that even the middle-schoolers need to keep their fingers together on streamlining.

It's COLD here. We're supposed to get below freezing tonight... and I'm not sure if I'm delighted or dismayed. Snow is exciting, sloppy, and beautiful all at once. But it isn't anywhere close enough to snow for me to be happy about the weather just yet.

Trillian has a new release coming out... check the site:
Trillian Rocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home