Sunday, October 31, 2004

So long to go...

Still working on grading. Alice in Wonderland, a new rendition... is on the Hallmark channel. Normally I'm not up for that station as the movies aren't worth much to me. However, this one reminds me of the Disney version, or the real old version of the nasty Jabawaki - how I was freaked out by that! Still... reminds me of happy childhood days when I had little or no responsibility.

Concerned still for a few students that may not be faring so well in the aftermath of all the stress of lately. I want so much to help them, but I know there is only so much that I can really do.

Had a beautiful day today, good times with good friends. Some awesome opportunities may be heading my way based on some events of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home