Sunday, February 06, 2005

Romans 15:13

Romans 15:13: "Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope!"

In the past week a barrage of seemingly hopeless circumstances have come to the forefront of my attention. One area of my life is out of order, and thus causing my own frustrations. Yet during all this, I am also bearing the brunt of two people facing overwhelming issues within their lives, and another torn between reaching for dreams and being satisfied with temporary distractions. I have run my race, and feel as though I am ready to collapse. Perhaps the sign that I am most effective at my weakest. It will only reinforce that nothing is about me... everything is about Christ. I cannot resolve the burdens around me, but I can make my pride fall down at His throne to allow His strenght to come through me. I am in need of being filled up with His joy in a dark hour. Cause me to lift my eyes to my Hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home