Monday, January 17, 2005

downward spiral

Rambling thoughts...
I stand on the edge of a downward spiral, not my own... but clearly right in front of me. Longing to reach in and help, risk myself in the process. Falling faster each day that passes, making more choices that will not rescue from the darkness that overwhelms. No longer is this about my abilities, because they have been essentially closed. I must watch, wait, and hope for the best. I will not move, alter, or fade away lightly. Standing on the edge of a downward spiral is no place to be. Being caught in the undertoe is not meant to be lived alone. Open up and see that help is all around. Risk all the image, risk all the facade, lay it all down, and grab the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home