Monday, January 09, 2006

In the desert

Ezek 37:1-2
37:1 THE HAND of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.

2 And He caused me to pass round about among them, and behold, there were very many [human bones] in the open valley or plain, and behold, they were very dry.
AMP

We are surrounded by many people in society looking for something new and fresh. People are sitting in church very dry even.

Ezek 37:3-7
3 And He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, You know! [1 Cor 15:35.]

4 Again He said to me, Prophesy to these bones and say to them, O you dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. [John 5:28.]

5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath and spirit to enter you, and you shall live;

6 And I will lay sinews upon you and bring up flesh upon you and cover you with skin, and I will put breath and spirit in you, and you [dry bones] shall live; and you shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord [the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a [thundering] noise and behold, a shaking and trembling and a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
AMP

When you speak, do you see what God sees in that person? If you can ask the Lord, show me something about this person that I could speak about them – you have to be able to say something that only God knows.

God puts things in our heart – like business college in the nations. My dilemma is what preparation and training do I truly need to go? I have an idea on my own, but the process seems arduous and long. If my training isn’t as I interpreted it, the goal of imparting a certain amount of training to others may not come to pass.

Ezek 37:8-10
8 And I looked and behold, there were sinews upon [the bones] and flesh came upon them and skin covered them over, but there was no breath or spirit in them.

9 Then said He to me, Prophesy to the breath and spirit, son of man, and say to the breath and spirit, Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath and spirit, and breathe upon these slain that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath and spirit came into [the bones], and they lived and stood up upon their feet, an exceedingly great host. [Rev 11:11.]
AMP

Others are waiting for me to fulfill God’s purposes. My destiny unlocks theirs’. I need to hear from God regarding these matters. My plans must be subject to His.

John 4:6-19
6 And Jacob's well was there. So Jesus, tired as He was from His journey, sat down [to rest] by the well. It was then about the sixth hour (about noon).
7 Presently, when a woman of Samaria came along to draw water, Jesus said to her, Give Me a drink —
8 For His disciples had gone off into the town to buy food —
9 The Samaritan woman said to Him, How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me, a Samaritan [and a] woman, for a drink? — For the Jews have nothing to do with the Samaritans —
10 Jesus answered her, If you had only known and had recognized God's gift and Who this is that is saying to you, Give Me a drink, you would have asked Him [instead] and He would have given you living water.
11 She said to Him, Sir, You have nothing to draw with [no drawing bucket] and the well is deep; how then can You provide living water? [Where do You get Your living water?]
12 Are You greater than and superior to our ancestor Jacob, who gave us this well and who used to drink from it himself, and his sons and his cattle also?
13 Jesus answered her, All who drink of this water will be thirsty again.
14 But whoever takes a drink of the water that I will give him shall never, no never, be thirsty any more. But the water that I will give him shall become a spring of water welling up (flowing, bubbling) [continually] within him unto (into, for) eternal life.
15 The woman said to Him, Sir, give me this water, so that I may never get thirsty nor have to come [continually all the way] here to draw.
16 At this, Jesus said to her, Go, call your husband and come back here.
17 The woman answered, I have no husband. Jesus said to her, You have spoken truly in saying, I have no husband.
18 For you have had five husbands, and the man you are now living with is not your husband. In this you have spoken truly.
19 The woman said to Him, Sir, I see and understand that You are a prophet.
AMP

John 4:28-29
28 Then the woman left her water jar and went away to the town. And she began telling the people,

29 Come, see a Man Who has told me everything that I ever did! Can this be [is not this] the Christ? [Must not this be the Messiah, the Anointed One?]
AMP

The town’s destiny was through this woman. Jesus spoke to this woman, she realized He is the Messiah, and the town witnessed. Allow the spirit of prophecy to work until it accomplishes the will of God.

Why does God speak that word to me? And why hasn’t He spoken that Word ever through others? I have heard from Him on my own, but I feel that I’m the only one to not have others speak a Word from God to me.

Acts 9:10-16
10 Now there was in Damascus a disciple named Ananias. The Lord said to him in a vision, Ananias. And he answered, Here am I, Lord.

11 And the Lord said to him, Get up and go to the street called Straight and ask at the house of Judas for a man of Tarsus named Saul, for behold, he is praying [there].

12 And he has seen in a vision a man named Ananias enter and lay his hands on him so that he might regain his sight.

13 But Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard many people tell about this man, especially how much evil and what great suffering he has brought on Your saints at Jerusalem;

14 Now he is here and has authority from the high priests to put in chains all who call upon Your name.

15 But the Lord said to him, Go, for this man is a chosen instrument of Mine to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the descendants of Israel;

16 For I will make clear to him how much he will be afflicted and must endure and suffer for My name's sake
AMP

God sent Ananias to Saul. God needed Ananias to overcome the fear of martyrdom to release Saul to become Paul. When God tells you to do something, there is someone waiting for my obedience.

Gen 2:7
7 Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being. [1 Cor 15:45-49.]
AMP

When God made man, He put the fingerprint of God on me in the womb. The determined purpose of God never changes. Your individual fingerprint means there is an individual purpose.

Isa 55:11
11 So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
AMP

Just as Jesus was described by John as the Word of God, I am a word of God – sent to fulfill the purpose. My life will not return void.

Ex 3:1-5
3:1 NOW MOSES kept the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian; and he led the flock to the back or west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb or Sinai, the mountain of God.

2 The Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire, yet was not consumed.

3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush is not burned.

This otherwise would have been ordinary to see a burning bush. But this one had something different – God had something to say.

4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the midst of the bush and said, Moses, Moses! And he said, Here am I.

5 God said, Do not come near; put your shoes off your feet, for the place on which you stand is holy ground.
AMP

When God sees that you finally stop to pay attention, He can then speak.

Ex 3:6-8
6 Also He said, I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.

7 And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters and oppressors; for I know their sorrows and sufferings and trials.

8 And I have come down to deliver them out of the hand and power of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land to a land good and large, a land flowing with milk and honey [a land of plenty] — to the place of the Canaanite, the Hittite, the Amorite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite.
AMP

There are people God wants me to talk to. Moses wasn’t in the right place. He was tending sheep. God never intended for that to happen. He was called to deliver people. Come back to the intended purpose.

I’ve started something and failed. It was easier to make up my own solution than to do His will for my life. I’ve abandoned the intent for my life in trying my own ways to make it happen. The Holy Spirit is in my and will walk beside me. I am to take hold of God’s original intent. They are still waiting.

Ex 3:12
12 God said, I will surely be with you; and this shall be the sign to you that I have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain [Horeb, or Sinai].
AMP

Moses is out with sheep on a mountain, but that when he returns to that same mountain – Moses will have 2 million people at the foot of the mountain. Eventually it would be the place of the commandments.

There are people waiting for my obedience. What are my dreams? What is my prophetic word? How many people are waiting for me to fulfill my destiny? It isn’t money or education that is the issue, but obedience. What is holding me back? Why am I in a desert place? I am in a place where God can now use me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home