Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Get over yourself to get along with everyone else

1 Cor 1:7-9 Just think—you don't need a thing, you've got it all! All God's gifts are right in front of you as you wait expectantly for our Master Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale. And not only that, but God himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus. God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of his Son and our Master Jesus. He will never give up on you. Never forget that.

He will never give up on me? Really? Me... who feels at times so unsure, so reluctant, and so forgotten. I have it all? When did this happen? What about the bills, the job tasks unfinished, the moutain of things before me?

Who am I to think that all my ideas are right? Often we choose to think our idea is of course the only right solution or method. Even with all our insecurities, we mistakenly believe we've got flawless answers.

1 Cor 1:10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Am I willing to believe that God will never give up on me? Am I willing to lay down my own inadequacy and my perception of what is RIGHT to seek His view? Can I allow myself to see His word with fresh vision, and hear what others may say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home